An Integrative Look At Cancer: There Is A Different Approach To Consider
Cancer takes a tremendous emotional and physical toll that’s hard to understand… unless you or a loved one(s) have been through it yourself.
But sadly with 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women being diagnosed with cancer it’s becoming more likely that we will experience it ourselves sometime in our life.
I’ve been through it with both of my parents. I lost my mom to breast cancer and my dad to prostate cancer. I’ve seen the ugly. I’ve seen the incredible blessings. I’ve been involved with cancer research (for personal reasons) and integrative support care for almost two decades now.
That’s why I want to tell you about the work of some special colleagues of mine, Ty and Charlene Bollinger.
You may recall me sharing their work before. Ty tragically lost both parents to cancer, as well as several additional members of his family.
Well, Ty and Charlene went on a Global Quest to find answers and solutions so that other people would never have to experience the pain they felt when they lost their loved ones.
Ty and Charlene found over 100 “alternative” (integrative, holistic, natural) health experts who shared their knowledge, expertise, & vision and were happy to share what they know with the world.
They interviewed all these experts and created a docu-series called The Truth About Cancer®: A Global Quest.
Good news: You can watch the whole series for FREE… and from the comfort of your own home.
(The series starts on October 9 and it’s being offered for FREE!! I’m a little bit excited about that!)
Giants of the natural health world will share their latest research and information with you — people like:
- Sayer Ji – Epigenetics and Cancer
- Dr. Patrick Quillin – Beating Cancer with Nutrition
- Dr. Joseph Mercola – Ketogenic Diet and Cancer
- Dr. Robert Scott Bell – Gut Health, the Microbiome, and Cancer
- Dr. Rashid Buttar -The Cancer Conflict: Resolving the 5th Toxicity
- Dr. Tony Jimenez – Treating Cancer with Sound and Light
- Chris Wark – How “Chris Beat Cancer”
- Dr. Darrell Wolfe – DETOX and the Lymphatic system
- Dr. Veronique Desaulniers – Breast Cancer and Early Warning Signs
- Dr. Toni Bark – Ketogenic Diet and disease reversal and prevention
- Jeffrey Smith – How GMOs have been linked to cancer
- Doug Kaufman – The Fungal Link to Cancer
- Pharmacist Ben Fuchs – Skin Health & Skin Cancer
- Barbara Loe Fisher – Freedom of Choice in Medical Interventions
- Dr. Mattias Rath, M.D. Founder of Dr. Rath Research Institute (Netherlands)
- Mike Adams (“The Health Ranger”) Founder of NaturalNews.com, Food Scientist. Author and Lecturer
- Dr. Rashid Buttar, D.O. Practitioner, researcher, Bestselling Author and International Lecturer
- And more …
You’ll hear directly from these front line experts about what IS working (and what has changed) in natural cancer therapies and disease prevention.
And most important of all, it’s new research, new therapies, and new opportunities for healing that can make a huge impact in your life. It’s Truth.
You’ll hear what the future holds for your own health and wellness!
Secure your place here! (You don’t want to miss this. The series starts on October 9th.)
And please, please, PLEASE share this with anyone and everyone who NEEDS to know!!!
I’ll see you there!
Dr. Colleen Trombley-VanHoogstraat (“Dr Mom Online”) is a popular personality in Natural Health & Wellness and is in her 24th year of active practice in Michigan, along with her husband Dr. Marc VanHoogstraat. She’s also the proud mom of two rather fabulous kiddos that she currently home schools. Her unique perspective of the science of Wellness provides predictable solutions and transformational results for those struggling with chronic health issues, as well as those seeking lifelong health. To discover her simple strategies for creating better health through functional nutrition, movement, mindset, cellular detoxification, and metabolic re-setting, jump on board as a regular reader of Dr Mom Online when you plug in your name and email address.
*** Be sure to download your personal copy of “The Bull’s Eye Daily Food Guide” – it’s a FREE gift for you! This is your single-glance tool to simplify nutrition, maximize fat loss & metabolic flexibility, and optimize vibrant health & longevity! You will definitely want this tool posted in your kitchen or on your phone for reference! Claim your copy!
For more of Dr. Colleen’s Wellness Lifestyle books, check out her library available on Amazon.
Interested in therapeutic fasting? Connect with me on Facebook (send me a message) and I will add you to our private women’s group for fasting. It’s the most powerful way to turn your health around!!